jQuery Course Contents
(Project based training – Duration 30 hours)
Pre-requisite for this course: Knowledge of Html and CSS
- Variables and functions
- Events of Html elements
- Accessing Html document
- Getting and setting attributes
Introduction to JQuery
- What is JQuery?
- Versions of JQuery
- JQuery core and UI libraries
- JQuery themes, UI CSS
Accessing Html Elements
- by id, class, attributes, etc, (single element)
- accessing by element, class, etc. (multiple elements)
- Changing css styles (i.e. height, width, font, color, background, etc) for single & multiple elements.
- Applying effects: hide/show, toggle, slide up/down, fade in/out, etc.
- Adding & removing css classes
Manipulating Html Element Contents
- Getting values: val(), text(), html(), innerHTML, attr(), etc.
- Setting values: val(), text(), html(), innerHTML, attr(), etc.
Data Types, Conversion, Constructs & Traversing
- Understanding script objects, types, conversions & constructs as such:
var, parse, array, list, each, if, for, while, find, case, etc.
- Traversing: first, last, odd, even, closest, farthest, parent, child, siblings, etc.
- Working with table.
- Working with events such as:
onclick, ondbclick, onchange, onblur, focus, onmouseover, onmouseout, etc.
Dynamic Html Elements
- Creating single/multiple dynamic html elements
- Creating dynamic html elements with id, attr, class & styles applied.
- Removing dynamically created elements
- Bind events to dynamically created elements.
Ajax With Jquery
- Working with http requests using ajax calls to server such as:
Get, Post, Put, Delete, Custom Methods (i.e. DeleteAll, Search, etc.)
- Working with Json
- Working with Xml
Working With Jquery Plugins
Create Your Own Plugin
Using 3rd Party Plugin
Project: Online Payment System
Front End: Html, Jquery, Ajax and any Server Side Technology (.NET / PHP).
Back End: Sql Server (if using .NET) and MySql (if using PHP).